History

  • 1900: Company founded by Friedrich Mair, master smith from Fulpmes in Stubai Valley
  • Production of forestry and agricultural equipment in the tool forge and simultaneous operation of the “Zeugschmied” hardware shop at Kapuzinerplatz in Bruneck
  • 1937: Friedrich Mair Junior, son of the founder, takes over the forge workshop.
  • 1968: Wilfried Mair takes over the forge workshop from his father Friedrich Mair. Relocation of the workshop to St. Lorenzen to the newly built workshop and simultaneous foundation of Mair Wilfried und Co OHG. Wilfried’s brother takes over the hardware shop at Kapuzinerplatz in Bruneck. The first orders in the field of avalanche protection structures follow
  • 1972: First orders in the field of hardening devices
  • 1995-2002: Expansion into a medium-sized steel processing plant with expansion of the factory area, production and storage hall
  • 2004: Conversion of the company into a GmbH – Mair Wilfried GmbH
  • 2012: Wilfried’s sons Ulrich Mair and Friedl Mair take over the company
  • 2015-2016: New construction of the office building and extension of the production and storage hall
  • 2017: Extension of the warehouse to the current state
Mair Wilfried
© 2019 Mair Wilfried GmbH | Privacy & Cookies | Webdevelpment: www.tc-md.com