The FARFALLA B embankment element is used in the following areas:
- Road and forest road construction
- Rehabilitation after landslides/immediate measures
- Renovation of wooden embankment walls
FARFALLA B embankment is available in the following dimensions (net sizes):
- FARFALLA B25/net size 2.00 x 2.50 metres
- FARFALLA B38/net size 3.45 x 3.86 metres
Both the FARFALLA B25 and FARFALLA B38 elements can be installed vertically or horizontally. The FARALLA B25 element can also be installed without a puller rod and is therefore ideal for renovating rotten wooden embankment walls. The FARFALLA B38 elements are supplied with a telescopic draw bar, making it easier to assemble and backfill several elements in a row in one line.
We always have enough of these two elements in stock to be able to guarantee a short-term delivery even for immediate measures.