The FARFALLA embankment element is used in the following areas:
- Road and forest road construction
- Rehabilitation after landslides/immediate measures
- Renovation of wooden embankment walls
FARFALLA embankment is available in the following dimensions (net sizes):
- FARFALLA MINI/net size 2.00 x 2.50 metres
- FARFALLA BÖSCHUNG/net size 3.45 x 3.86 metres
Both the FARFALLA MINI and FARFALLA embankment elements can be installed vertically or horizontally. The FARALLA MINI element can also be installed without a puller rod and is therefore ideal for renovating rotten wooden embankment walls. The FARFALLA EMBANKMENT elements are supplied with a telescopic draw bar, making it easier to assemble and backfill several elements in a row in one line.
We always have enough of these two elements in stock to be able to guarantee a short-term delivery even for immediate measures.